From Moments To Memories: 16JUL05

From Moments To Memories

Saturday, July 16, 2005

16JUL05

Actually I was planning to go JB with MY, Kelly, Michelle and Pat but last min MY and Kelly wanted to go Funan to collect something so we changed it to next sat. Since there was nothing for me to do at home so i decided to go with them. We had 'La Mian' for lunch, ordered many dishes.. **had a full lunch** On our way to Funan, i could hear sound coming from the band cos there was a NDP rehearsal at City Hall. **How i wish i can get the NDP ticket?** After going Funan, we went KTV.. Both of them loved singing too, they were my singing 'kaki' (",) MY would always delicate songs for me without me telling her what songs i wanted to sing, MY knows me the best. The KTV room was damn cold and i was freezing inside the room **kaka kaka** We went home after our singing session, had a tiring day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home