From Moments To Memories: 19JUL05

From Moments To Memories

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

19JUL05

Had been raining for the past few days.. Esp this morning, raining cats and dogs.. even though I carried umbrella, I still got wet and my office was damn cold..still felt cold after wearing my cardigan.. How I wish I would kanna flu and take a good rest at home, feeling so tired recently and sick of coming to work. Why does people need to work??

After work, I went Suntec with Joan, went to play Tigam cos I still short of one figurine and my TO HEART2 would complete. Wasted $8 then i got the last piece and 3 extra figurines.. Wanna to cheat Kate to collect and sold it to her but she didnt want. **Haha** Wanna give to Brian but he didnt collect these.. Guess i got to go Yahoo Auction and sell it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home