From Moments To Memories: 27JUL05

From Moments To Memories

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

27JUL05

I had been asking myself the same question for the past few months. What made a person change? Is there any reason behind it? Are they sure this is the kind of life they want? It breaks my heart to see the one i love had changed.. Sometimes i will tell myself not to care, not to bother but somehow i cant just ignore. Someone told me before ' We do not live two times and we must make our life full of nice feeling, happiness and loves'.. I believe everyone would like their life to be filled with happiness and loves but things are always so easy to say than to be done.. Not everybody can get what they wish for.
All of the sudden, i feel so sick of the life i'm having.. Damn sick!! I might seem to be a cheerful and talkative gal but sometimes actually deep inside my heart, i'm not happy. Sometimes I will choose to keep those troubles to myself. Just finished reading Xing Yu's blog, the world had changed.. i also dont understand why ppl cant live in peace. It may be a good thing if the world is really coming to an end. No more troubles, problems, bombing,disasters and etc..
"A sad thing about life is meeting someone who means alot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home