From Moments To Memories: ENJOYABLE SAT

From Moments To Memories

Monday, July 11, 2005

ENJOYABLE SAT


Meet Kelly, MY and Pat for lunch buffet at Coca Steamboat.. Had not seen them for almost 1mth, been missing them so much ever since I left KSBP. After lunch, we went shopping and we went to Coffee Club cos they had ordered a cheesecake for YY to celebrate her b'day but last min she couldnt make it so we got to eat the cake ourselves. The cheesecake was nice but i was too full, couldnt finish that big slice of cheesecake..

At bout 7plus, I went over to PS cos meeting Brian for movie. Didnt know what time his NDP rehearsal ended so I bought the tickets first and went to shop shop.. At bout ten, Joan came over to meet me after her dinner with Ray cos she knew that I was sitting alone outside PS waiting for Brian. **So good of Joan** Brian reached around 1040.. while waiting for the show to start, we sat outside starbuck and chit chat. During our conversation, Brian made me realize something..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home