From Moments To Memories: 12 AUG 05

From Moments To Memories

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

12 AUG 05

Yesterday after work, i went Suntec with Joan and XY.. Wanna to tigam for the Binchotan 3 but when we reached there, we could only see empty container **sob sob** got to wait for the supplier to re-fill the container, i had left my contact no with them.. asked them to give me a call once the supplier was here.. But last nite XY called me and told me that he could get those figurines for me thru online so didnt need to waste money on tigam le and plus 2 of Joan figurines then i would have the complete set le **Hee Hee** Hoping that XY could help me find the other 2 secret too. Some ppl might find us wasting money on this kind of tigam but i didnt think there was anything wrong with it.. Some of the figurines were really very cute, just like the 'Bottle Fairy'. Although Ken said he would help me to find, i didnt think he could find it lor but still hope that he was able to find it cos i really like those 'Bottle Fairy'.. Beside are some pic of the 'Bottle Fairy', if anyone know where to get it, pls let me know. I'm looking for the 5" figurines and not those baby type.

It was only 12Aug05 now and my pocket already got a big hole, spent quite alot this month.. Bought another 2 new sets of HK drama vcd on Wed(The Legend Of Love & Ups And Downs In The Sea Of Love) but luckily my kind sis said she would share with me.

Had watched the 'Superstar' result and was so disappointed with the result, I was so sad that Derrick kanna kick out. Not able to see him on the stage le.. But i was happy that Silver kanna kick out, i didnt like her cos she looked so fake and proud. Hope that Jun Yang and Kelly can get into the final!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home