From Moments To Memories: BORING SAT

From Moments To Memories

Saturday, August 06, 2005

BORING SAT

Got bad flu, slight headache and cough since thur, thanks to Iwama's big mouth.. said i had grown fatter when we went to send YHI off on tue. Sure would take MC if i was still at KSBP, unlike now.. had to drag myself to work **poor me** Used up one big packet of tissue paper(70pcs) on fri, making alots of noise in the office. Feeling so terrible.. nose and ear blocked and coughing till my chest was so painful. Foods that i ate were all tasteless and I needed to use my mouth to breath when i slept at night.

Went ECP with Jeremy on fri, I would think of someone whenever i went ECP. It was a long time I didnt go cycling le(hey Joan, see which day free then we go ECP with XY). Went home bout 11plus cos i was having slight headache.. somemore it was hungry ghost festival nw so it would be quite scary if I went home too late. Mum had boiled some herbal drink for me so went to bed after drinking it.

Woke up bout 10plus, went market with sis to buy breakfast for my two lazy bros.. Bought another 3 packets of tissue paper. Hope my flu could get well soon, nothing much to do so went to take a nap in the afternoon and had a chat with Brian.. Meet MY for dinner at JP and bought a skirt.. Most of my friends didnt need to work on mon but i still needed to.. things would be diff if i am still at KSBP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home