From Moments To Memories: BORING SUNDAY

From Moments To Memories

Sunday, August 14, 2005

BORING SUNDAY

Finally I got free time to write my blog, had been watching VCD since yesterday afternoon. Took me less than 2 days to finish watching the whole drama.. The show was quite nice and made me realize that sometimes just bcos of one small misunderstanding, it could cause us to make a big mistake in our life.

Went 'MoMo' with Joan and her friends on fri night.. Jeremy drove us there, reached there bout 9plus cos if we could go in before 10pm then we didnt need to pay for cover charge. Not much ppl when we reached there but after certain hours, the place was full of ppl. Thought that Ken and the rest of them would also reach before 10pm but who know.. they came in around 11plus.. I didnt really enjoy myself cos i didnt like the music, prefer retro or techno, still rem that the last time i went clubbing was with YY,Kelly,MY and some other friends.. we went to 'Newsroom', really enjoyed myself on that night.

Forgot to buy a bar of chocolate and just as i expected.. had gastric pain on that night. After sending Joan home, Jeremy took me for supper but gastric was too pain.. didnt feel like eating. Woke up around 12pm on sat.. called Joan and meet her for lunch. Was so hungry and i ordered a plate of wanton mee and carrot cake (Joan,i'm glad that you knew you had wasted my $$). Help my sis to buy lunch cos she had chicken pox, couldnt go out at all.. although i had chicken pox before le but still quite scared that i would kanna it cos she also had it when she was young but now.. She was so poor thing..

Nothing much to write le, going to iron my clothes and tidy my VCD cupboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home