From Moments To Memories: 23rd BIRTHDAY

From Moments To Memories

Sunday, September 11, 2005

23rd BIRTHDAY


Woke up quite early cos Joan said she wanna go for swimming, knew she was still sleeping, luckily I called her before I left my house. We couldn't swim too long cos meeting Ken at 12pm so we only swam for an hour. After that, we went home to get changed and dolled up ourselves. Supposed to meet Ken at 12pm but he was late so by the time we reached Taka, it was almost 1.15pm.. All of us were damn hungry and the first thing we did was to order foods, 'special house dumpling & fish glue' were my fav **yummy** Had a full lunch!! Alvin baked me a cake so went to collect the cake from him after our shopping, was so touched by him cos this was the first time that someone baked me a cake and it was my fav mango cake. After collecting the cake, we went for our singing session. Took lots of photos inside the Ktv room, guess most of the pic were Joan and me.

At night, we went to Newsroom and just as what I expected.. Not much ppl.. Didn't understand why the place was always full of ppl on every fri but so quiet on sat. Sun opened a bottle of Martell as my b'day present. But we couldn't finish, still left half a bottle, got to finish it before next month. Hmm.. Got to jio Kate there when she comes back from BK. The bartender (Kenny) mixed a glass of Martell + didn't know wat liquor and Tequila Pop for me.. **yuck** tasted so awful, th
ink I still prefer my Martell with coke. I enjoyed myself but sad that XY, Kate couldn't make it. Went to Mdm Wong after Joan and her friend went over to Momo. Wow!!! quite crowded at Mdm Wong but the music didn't sound nice so went back to N.B. Left N.B bout 1.30am cos Angie couldn't go home late. After sending Angie home, we went B.Timah for supper and headed home.

Hey everyone! Thank for your present and hope you all enjoyed yourself on that day (",)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home