From Moments To Memories: FRIDAY DINNER

From Moments To Memories

Friday, September 09, 2005

FRIDAY DINNER

Don't know why today got so many calls and quotations to quote.. Quite busy and still need to make everyone wait for me to knock off.. Meeting Michelle and Alan for dinner, Alan came to my office and fetches me while Michelle waited for us at Woodland. Went 'BACKAROO' for dinner, located near Sembawang Park.. It used to be a terrace house and now had converted to a restaurant, quite a nice place. We had Mushroom Soup, Deep Fried Mushroom and Buffalo Wing (Level 3) as our starters, I ordered Pan-fried Dory Fish as my main course. Wow.. Never did I imagined that the Level 3 Buffalo Wing was quite hot and spicy, cant imagine how does Level 10 taste like, the foods were all very delicious except the Deep Fried Mushroom, I find it too oily so don't really liked. Was quite full after the dinner or maybe I should say it's the B.Wings that made me full cos I kept drinking water after eating that.

After dinner, Alan suggested watching movie but Michelle don't wanna go so after sending her home, we went Orchard Cathy to buy tickets.. I wanna watch 'Innocent Step' but don't know why don't have, guess already over le ba but cannot be cos only started showing on 25Aug.. How come so fast finished le!! So we watched 'Red Eye', quite a nice movie but the duration was quite short, only 1.5hrs.. Went home after movie cos I was quite tired and need to wake up early tml.

Oh ya, they bought me a Baby G watch for my b'day present but the watch was too big and doesn't look nice after adjusting the strap so got to change to other design. Think Michelle knew that I wanna a Baby G watch so bought that for me but that's not the design I want. And on sun, Alan meet me up and bought me to change the watch. Recived a bouquet of daisy from him too but it's pink colour, think will look nice if the daisy are in diff colour **haha** Hey, Alan.. Thanks for everything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home