From Moments To Memories: MAKEOVER SESSION

From Moments To Memories

Monday, September 05, 2005

MAKEOVER SESSION


Had a tiring weekend, went JB to take my makeover photos on sat. Jammed bout 40mins at the custom just to get my passport chopped. Reached City Square bout 12pm, had a quick lunch cos I'm late for my appointment. After changing my clothes, makeup and everything.. I still needed to wait for the photographer (Ah Xuan), a nice, caring and quiet guy.. Was quite excited cos this was the first time that I took makeover photos, After taking a few shots for my first image, Ah Xuan asked me whether he could use my photos for publicity and wanna me to change into angel's attire for my next image. Ah Xuan said he seldom asked ppl to dress into an angel so I thought I must have posses that angel look **haha** Lots of funny things happened when Ah Xuan was taking photos for me, we chatted and I asked him many questions when we were in the studio. Wow.. the whole photo taking session took bout 8hrs, I was damn hungry after the photo taking and felt so bad to let Kelly and MY waited for me. Left the studio bout 8.45pm, said goodbye to Ah Xuan before I left and we shall see each other in 2 weeks time when my photos are ready for viewing.

Had seafood for our dinner, the food was nice or maybe I was to
o hungry so everything tasted nice to me. We ordered quite alot dishes cos we were all very hungry.. Actually that makeover package was a b'day present from Kelly, MY, Pat and Michelle.. Guess that will be the most precious present I ever received from friends.. Thanks gals!! Went back to sin after our dinner, reached home bout 1.30am.. Damn tired!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home