From Moments To Memories: MY WEEKEND

From Moments To Memories

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

MY WEEKEND


Hmm.. What had I done over the weekend?? Went N.B with Kate and her friends on Friday night, met her at Suntec and had our dinner. Hmm.. Her friends were all around our age so it was fun to go clubbing together. Just wanted to finish that bottle of Martell but in the end still couldn't finish.. Luckily, we went there quite early, if not sure got no tables for us. So surprised to see Kenny there cos I rem he told me that his last day at N.B will be on Thursday. Must be he knew that I was going down so he changed his last day to Friday le **Haha** It was quite early when we reached so the music didnt sound nice but the fun started around 11+. We danced and sang together, the dance floor was full of ppl unlike on Sat so we had lots of fun.. We would play games when we were not dancing and as usual, the loser got to drink. Feeling quite tired so went home quite early.. Left N.B at bout 1.30am and Alan drove me home. Went straight to bed after my shower .

Was too tired to go out so stayed at home on sat but in the morning, I went to Xingyu's house void deck to get those things that I asked him to buy from Japan then went to buy my lazy pig sister and my lunch and then headed home to watch my 'PRIDE'. Feeling so sleepy when I was watching the drama but don’t wanna waste my time sleeping so die die also must finished watching that drama. After ironing my clothes, I sat in front of the pc and started to select new age songs for Ah Xuan. Spent a few hours listening and burning the cd.

Alan drove us to JB on sun afternoon cos my makeover pictures were ready. Jammed at the custom for almost 2hrs, ppl who knew me should know that I couldn't sit still so I started to grumble inside the car. Just don't understan
d why 'those ppl' did things so slow.. slow like a snail!! Had our lunch at 'Ku Zhao Ren', their dishes were all quite delicious **yummy** Went straight to City Square after our lunch. Wow!!! Those photos were all well taken, I didn't know which one to choose and which one should I discard. All was Ah Xuan's fault, took so many nice photos, felt sad to discard those photos that I didn't choose.. Passed him the cd and took photos with Ah Xuan and just when I was about to leave, the gal passed me a small container and whispered at my ear saying 'this is from Ah Xuan, don’t let my boss see'. So sweet of him to buy something for me. Jammed for another 2 hours when we went back. Had a tiring day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home