From Moments To Memories: THINKING OF SOMEONE

From Moments To Memories

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

THINKING OF SOMEONE

I've Got A Crush On You FigurineWhy can't I speak when I have so much to tell?
Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?
Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?
Why can't I dance when there's rhythm in the air?
Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone
Why can't it be and why can't I?
For all I know this pain deep inside
Took the gladness from my heart.
I cant go to sleep
I’m just thinking of you
Thinking of that day
And all of the feelings coming through
When I’m with you,
Is this the pain of missing you?
Is this the reason behind it all?

Messenger Of Love Figurine
(Hope this Guardian Angel will deliver
my message to the one i love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home