From Moments To Memories: 21 OCT 05

From Moments To Memories

Sunday, October 30, 2005

21 OCT 05

Kate meet Joan and I for dinner on Friday night, actually her main reason of asking us for dinner was to ask us to accompany her due to some reasons. As usual, meet Joan first, while waiting for Kate to knock off, Joan and I went Suntec shop then had dinner at 'Fish & Co'. Joan and I were very hungry so we ordered our food first without waiting for Kate's friend. I ordered my favorite sambal fish fillet, although it was spicy but I just love eating that.

After dinner, we went to Eski Bar for a drink together with Weijie, I had a Cherry Brandy Cooler, tasted nice. We played some games and loser got to drink, I was the first to finish my drink but was not because I lose too many rounds, reason was my cup was small compare to theirs. Reached home at bout 12, played pc and actually I want to watch the 'War & Beauty' vcd that Kate lend me but no images come out from the tv then I realized that the cables were missing and I was lazy to go living room watch so went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home