From Moments To Memories: 22 OCT 05

From Moments To Memories

Sunday, October 30, 2005

22 OCT 05

Actually I'm supposed to meet Kate 10.30am at the market but after my shower, I received her sms that she would call me when she woke up. Pig!! After blowing my hair and packing my bag, I still haven't receive her sms so went to watch the 'War & Beauty' that she lent me. The show was quite interesting and just when I was watching the most interesting part, Kate sms me that she was ready. So I went out to meet her, we had our breakfast first before going market to buy those foods needed for tonight steamboat.
After finished buying those foods, we took cab to Angie's house, bought some drinks and tidbits from her house's NTUC. I forgot which floor she lived so Kate's asked me to go 21st and see while she pressed the lift, we had been to the wrong storey and I pressed the wrong unit door bell. Shit! I still pressed quite a few times before realizing that we walked the wrong direction. So paiseh!! Finally we reached her house, quickly put down those foods cos they were quite heavy. While Angie was doing trimming for the prawn, Kate was busy rewinding the wedding tape cos she didn't manage to finish watching the whole tape at that time. Joan reached around 3plus, 'Wow! so late'!!
We went to play mahjong after watching the tape while Angie was preparing the food. This was the first time that I won so quite lucky on that day but Nick kept hinting that I was stupid. So bad of him!! We had our dinner at 7plus, all of us were hungry but need to finish the last round of mahjong game first before we could have our dinner. Kate helped to wash dishes after the dinner and we had some girls' talk and we play mahjong again. Wow! times passed so fast, it's one plus liao so we quickly kept the mahjong and went home cos the sky was turning dark.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home