From Moments To Memories: MOODY MONDAY

From Moments To Memories

Monday, October 03, 2005

MOODY MONDAY

Don't feel well when I woke up this morning, throat pain and having cough. Really didn't feel like going to work but still dragged myself to work and took half day to see doctor. Alan said need to go to Glenn's house to get some note for his exam so would "longbang" me to see doctor. He met me outside my office and drove me to see doctor, by the time we reached the clinic; it was closed so got to come back after 2pm. We went to his friend's house to get the notes and had lunch there before going back to the clinic.

I asked the doctor to take blood test for me cos I felt that there's something with my health. But I was very scared so I asked the doctor to pass me the pillow to let me hug on it. Wow.. the doctor took 3 small bottles of my blood!! Got to wait for one week before I can know the result, hope that everything will be fine. Got no appetite so had Maggie mee for dinner but didn't finish.. Went straight to bed after watching TV!!