From Moments To Memories: GRANDMA'S B'DAY CELEBRATION

From Moments To Memories

Monday, November 07, 2005

GRANDMA'S B'DAY CELEBRATION


My Grandma & Me
Last sat was my grandma's birthday, all of us gathered at our fourth uncle's house for the birthday celebration. My uncle's wife had cooked a scrumptious dinner for all of us; there were fried/grilled chicken wings, otak, sushi, spaghetti, crabs, prawns, fried bee hoon and etc. Most of them were my favorite esp. the grilled chicken wings and otak. My aunt made the best otak; she's really good at cooking. I still remember when I was young, I would always go to my grandpa's house whenever there were school holiday and aunt would cook different kinds of food for lunch and dessert too. **Yummy** My uncle kept asking me to eat the crab but I told him that I was lazy to use my hand so I was not eating. My third aunt kept making fun of me, saying that when I was young, I would always disappear in the house and my grandpa had to search the whole house looking for me and there I was hiding under the altar table eating those sweets and biscuits. Ya, I still remember those days staying at grandpa's house. Unforgettable memories!!

After the dinner, we took some photos with those little devils and soon it was time to cut the cake
. Most of the grandchildren that went to the celebration surrounded my grandma and sang birthday song for her and we took some family photos. Around 9plus, our cousin came, she really looked plumper than before but she was enjoying her life and getting married in next June. Long time didn't see her so we went to the room and chit chat. We talked bout those days when we were young, playing together with those neighbour kids and etc. **Those were the days**

Times flew fast, now I'm already 23, I'm hoping that I can find the 4th person to enter into another stage of my life. For those who had read the article before, should know what does 4th person meant. Leonard ever told me that there is no everlasting love but there is true love. Somehow I feel that true love is hard to find. Sometimes due to some reasons, people will tend to avoid love coming to them and not welcome it with open arms and let love enter them. Either they don't dare to try out or scare of being hurt. A lots of things on my mind and I don't know how to express it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home