From Moments To Memories: LONG WEEKEND

From Moments To Memories

Monday, November 07, 2005

LONG WEEKEND

This week I had a long weekend, worked till around 7pm on Wednesday because I had applied leave on Friday so I needed to clear my work first before I went for my long weekend. What a busy Wednesday! On Friday, I went to JB with Kelly and MY to collect my makeover album, feeling quite excited to collect the album. Don't know how the album will look like. Had our lunch at the Chinese restaurant, **yuck** the food were not nice, would never go back there again. After our lunch, we went to collect the album, 'wow' my album look nice. Didn't see Ah Xuan there, guess he was busy. After collecting the album, we went to shop shop then headed back to sin. Didn't know where to go so went to our usual hangout place and that was KTV. Didn't know why, I didn't seem to have the mood to sing.

I left early cos CK said he was meeting Brian for dinner at Hougang and since there was nobody at home to accompany me for dinner, I decided to join them. CK came to Sembawang to fetch me cos we were late, reached there around 7pm, late for 1hr. Luckily got Alvin to accompany Brian, if not sure kanna a scolding from him. Guess what, after our dinner, we went to Hougang Mall for a walk then they suggested going KTV. **KTV again** I went to the KTV with Alvin first cos Brian needed to fetch Ah Har and CK went home to get my VCD. Reached the KTV around 8.30pm and since it was still early so I suggested to Alvin that we went Junction 8 walk walk first. Went to the CD shop to see whether they had Jay's latest album or not bcos Brian wanted to buy but most of the places already out of stock. Luckily the cd shop that I went to have it but it was imported cd, not the original cd cos original cd had sold out so I didn't buy. Anyway his sister would buy for him, somemore he didn't need to pay for it, so clever of him by asking his sister to buy. Since didn't have the cd and going to be 9pm le, we went back to the ktv, by the time we reached, Brian and Ah Har also reached le. I didn't sing much, most of the time I just sat there and listened to their singing. Alvin's singing was not bad and he knew how to sing most of the songs. But his singing was too loud, covered mine when I sang together with him. I noticed that Brian also enjoyed singing. Even if he didn't know how to sing, he would still hold on to the mic and pretended that he knew how to sing.

Went home straight after the ktv, CK wanted to send me home but I told him no need cos next day he still needed to work, somemore I lived in Jurong. So far from his house, it would be better for me to take cab home. My gastric started to pain halfway at the ktv but getting worse when I got in the cab. It was so painful until I felt like digging out my useless gastric. I couldn't even walk straight after I got off the cab but still needed to walk back home fast. Went to bed and lie down after my shower. The pain was unbearable!! And I couldn't get to sleep so I listened to my mp3, hope can fall asleep soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home