From Moments To Memories: COMPANY EVENT

From Moments To Memories

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

COMPANY EVENT

Thursday was a busy day cos my company would shut down after 3pm due to our company's event. We would be having our company dinner at Fullerton Hotel, Wow! My first time to Fullerton Hotel (like mountain tortoise!), we would be having western buffet. Together with Jasmine, we left the office around 3+ and we went to Lucky Plaza to do our hair. Shit! After I left the office then I realized that I forgot to take my handphone, luckily Jane was still in the office. Went straight to Jasmine's house after doing our hair, had a quick bath and put on some light make up. Reached the ballroom at around 6.45pm, dinner would be starting at 7.30pm so we had cocktail first. Everyone could bring their family but I couldn't cos I got no partner to bring. The foods were nice, esp the chilli prawns and mango cheesecake, there were lots of chocolate too. At around 9pm, the magic show began; the Stankey family arranged this magician show for those kids. We had our lucky draw after the magic show and the party ended around 11pm. Jane's husband drove me home, we got so many things to take, my hand was so tired. Reached home around 11+, went to bed after my shower.

We had the second part of the company's event on Friday and that was Team Building. We met Ken at Lakeside MRT station and went to Orchid Country Club together. We met 7.30am and I thought I was late but who knew, Jane and Jasmine were late too. Guess I didn't sleep well last night so had a slight headache. It started to rain heavily while we were on the way to OCC and Ken lost his way but we still managed to reach there on time. We were so hungry so we had our breakfast first before the seminar started; I was freezing inside the room cos I forgot to bring my jacket. The seminar ended at 12pm so we went for our lunch, had our lunch at the restaurant. We had the 8 courses' menu and my MD knew that I like Oat Prawn so she included this dish inside the menu, we had a scrumptious lunch. After our lunch, we went for our team building programmes. They spilt us into 2 groups, we played games, had the psychometric test and etc. The whole event ended at 6pm, I was so tired after the event.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home