From Moments To Memories: HISTORY OF 2005

From Moments To Memories

Saturday, December 31, 2005

HISTORY OF 2005

Time flies fast, today is the last day of Year 2005 and everyone are waiting to countdown for Year 2006. Lots of things seem liked just happened yesterday, it' just like a blink of eyes and the year had come to an end. This year really passed very fast, I' not very satisfied with this year's result and also not a very good year for me too so I hope that Year 2006 will be a better year for me.

30-Dec-2005
Today was a happy day for me, I got my bonus and more than what I had expected. Thinking of buying a new hp but the phone (Nokia N71) that I wanted to buy still not launched yet. After work, I went to meet Pat, Kelly and MY to celebrate Pat's birthday. We had a wonderful dinner, went straight home after our dinner cos we were all quite tired.

25-Dec-2005
Woke up quite early today, got myself prepared and carried two big bags of things needed for tonight celebration and went to Angie's house to celebrate X'mas. Meet Angie at Bt Panjang Plaza to buy some fruits for our salad. Started our dinner at around 7pm, our chef for tonight was Nick!! Kate had organized some games for us to play after our dinner and of cos there were forfeits too. We exchanged present after the games section, I got Nick's present and Joan got my present. Hope that Joan will like my present. Thought that everyone would stay till very late but who knows all left around 1am. I had an enjoyable night. MERRY X'MAS to everyone out there!!

24-Dec-2005
Today was Christmas Eve; guess everywhere will be very crowded. Meet MY in the morning, we went bugis to buy the bus ticket to Malacca. We will be attending Rachel's wedding at Malacca on the 07-Jan-06, quite excited cos this will be the first time that I attend wedding outside Sin. There were so many people at Bugis, didn't really like to shop when we saw so many ppl. It was raining cats and dogs while we were on our way back to JE. The floors and roads were flooded; luckily I wore quarter pant and slipper but I still got wet. Together with Kelly, Steven, MY and Chan, we went Bali Thai for dinner. We went to watch Narnia after our dinner, actually I just watched this show last night together with Leo but I found the was show quite nice so I didn't mind watching for the second time.

17-Dec-2005
Today was 5566's third time concert in Singapore but this year was held at Expo. As usual, I went to watch the concert with Kate. The Expo Hall was much smaller than Indoor Stadium; think not even half of Indoor Stadium's size. Although this was not the first time that I went to their concert but I could still feel the excitement inside my heart. The concert supposed to start at 8.00pm but they were late again, started at 8.20pm. All people stood up when they came out, so we followed cos we couldn't saw a thing when they stood up. This would never happen at I.S!! Finally I know what that green hand was for when Tony asked us to sing birthday song for Shao Wei. Frankly speaking, I was quite disappointed with this year concert; I preferred the 1st year Da He Cha, 2nd year performance. But overall I enjoyed myself; shouted till my throat pain on the next day. The concert ended around 11.45pm, almost the same as last year. Oh ya, there were 2 ugly creatures sitting behind us, I just wanted to borrow the green hand from them and got 'suan' from them. So angry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home