From Moments To Memories: MY UPDATE

From Moments To Memories

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

MY UPDATE

It had been a long time since I last updated my blog, was so busy with my work for the past few weeks. Just don't know why, all of the sudden got so much orders and works to be done and had to waste my time attending the 2hrs conference meeting with Europe for the next 2 weeks due to the new system that we are going to start using from next year onwards. My neck and shoulder were getting stiffer now, think I need to go for a massage. Luckily my manager stayed near us and he drove us home everyday, without him, I think I will reach home around 8+pm. Was so tired by the time I reached home, no mood to play pc or chit chat, went straight to bed after watching tv. But I had not been sleeping well for the past few nights cos the weather was cold and I got a sensitive nose so had been waking up in the middle of the night.

26-11-2005
Today I went to trim my hair, sick of seeing my old hairstyle so decided to go for a trim. This time round, I didn't highlight my hair, decided to highlight when chinese new year is coming. Joe said I had slimmed down, **oh no** I hate to hear people to say that. Guess I need to eat more to gain back my weight. Shopped for a while after my haircut, I didn't wish to go home so early cos there was nothing for me to do at home except watching vcd and playing pc. Had planned to go shopping with Kate today but she fell sick so the outing was cancelled. **Poor Kate** Now playing games and discussing with her about the X'mas celebration party and HK trip. Still thinking of whether I want to go HK or Taipei?

19-11-2005
We had gathering at Angie's house again and steamboat again too. As usual, Kate and I met for breakfast then went market to buy the foods neede
d for tonight's steamboat. Kate and I were the one preparing those foods cos Angie needed to go out for a while to collect something. After preparing those foods, we went to the living room and watched TV, I was so tired and hungry so cooked the bowl noodle that we had bought from the NTUC. After eating the noodle, my mouth still felt itchy so ate the tidbit and etc. Joan was the last to reach but we got a mission for her and that was to wash up all the dishes after our dinner. This time round, I didn't eat much, maybe due to I ate too much tidbits in the afternoon and had stomached after eating those tidbit. After our dinner, we went to play mahjong, actually I didn't want to play cos I was tired and my mind was not working. I couldn't think of a thing when my mind was not working then just as I knew, I lost $$$ but not as much as Angie. Reached home bout 2+, went straight to bed after my shower.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home