From Moments To Memories: MY WEEKEND

From Moments To Memories

Saturday, January 27, 2007

MY WEEKEND

27-Jan: Went Orchard with MY, went Far East again but this time round, I managed to buy something. We went to meet Chan for dinner at around 8plus, went Bt Batok for 'Zhu Chao'.. We had black pepper crabs **Yummy** After dinner, both of them walked me to the bus stop but seems like there's no bus so I have decided to take a cab home cos I was too tired. MY lent me a Korea drama 'My Girl', this show was nice. I have been watching it after I reached home and despite that I was tired after the shopping.

26-Jan: Meet James for dinner but he will only knock off at 8pm so decided to go Far East for a walk to see if there's any clothes to buy for CNY. Have been walking rounds in the shopping centre but seems like nothing have catch my eyes. Finally James was here and we decided to have steamboat for dinner. Have been raining for the whole night so I guess eat steamboat can warm us up. We went 'Tian Xia Di Yi Shuan' which was located at Geylang, their Mala steamboat was so spicy and delicious. Went straight home after our dinner..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home