From Moments To Memories: PUPPIES

From Moments To Memories

Saturday, January 06, 2007

PUPPIES

Leo invited Butter to his house as Benji was always alone with no puppy to play with so together with Kate and Nic, we went to his house. If I'm not wrong, this should be the first time they went to his house. They were late so I went up first, Benji was so excited when he saw me, jumping up and down, hugging my legs, jumped onto me and etc.. I was so scared and kept shouting for help.. He was over friendly which I was not able to accept it.

Finally our main lead actress was here.. They were indeed from the same family,same colour, fur and almost everything.. but one thing diff was Butter got a very nice eyebrow.. Butter likes to follow behind Benji, maybe she likes to smell his buttock.

I bought them each a pack of chocolate but I was too afraid too feed them and throw it onto the floor. I know I'm very bad to do this but I just don't know why am i so scare of dog.. Maybe they got sharp teeth and I scare that they will bite me.. Haha!

James also went to Leo's house after his work but we didn't stay long as we have been there for almost half a day. The four of us have decided to go ECP as that was the only place that we can think of in order to let Butter join in.. If not, she will have to go home. Had a drink and ice cream waffle then went home around 12plus..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home